Crest View Care Village - Creston BC
Apr 3, 2018
Kitchen Manager / Chef
Responsible for all aspects of food preparation, presentation and meal service within the Village and manages employees within a union environment.
This position works 37.5 hours per week.
- High School Graduation
- Chef’s papers/or catering certification/Red Seal certification
- Able to read and write English
- Minimum two years experience as the lead cook in an institutional or full service restaurant.
- Ability to read and prepare recipes involved.
- Knowledge and ability to conform to food sanitation practices.
- Ability to communicate with residents and other employees.
- Food safe or other required courses.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Ability to be self-motivated
- Approved Criminal Record Report
- Physician’s Waiver
- TB and Immunization Record
Casual Positions Available:
- Registered Care Aides
- Dietary Aides [Kitchen Servers]
- Licensed Practical Nurse